Features and Benefits of a Wickcraft Walkway
Wickcraft elevated Walkways and Boardwalks are long-lasting, durable, and beautiful. Built using old-world craftsmanship coupled with state of the art manufacturing, each elevated Walkway and Boardwalk carries a limited lifetime guaranty.
In addition to being an economical and green alternative to traditional surfaces, our products are built from galvanized structural steel which boasts a lifespan of over 100 years on dry land or 53 years, if submerged. Our systems are EASY to install, EASY to adjust and EASY to remove if your application requires. Whether you need an elevated walkway, a walkway through wetlands, a sedge meadow boardwalk, a boardwalk through a desert oasis – whatever the application – we most likely have done it. We’d be happy to customize our product to fit your needs.
- ADA compliant.
- Galvanized frame sections.
- Load capacities for most multi-use activities and applications.
- Utilize arsenic free decking materials.
- HDPE, Hardwood decking materials available.
- Lifespan of the galvanized structural steel submerged in water is approx. 53 years, out of water over 100 years. Taken from The American Galvanizers Association
- Cost per section over the lifetime of the product is more economical than traditional surfaces or hardscapes.
- No hardware or assembly required.
- Constructed to meet your needs.
- Easy leveling and height adjustment.
- Unlimited uses for many environments:
- Wet prairie lands
- Lowland forests
- Open marsh areas
- Sedge meadows