Built to last with old world craftsmanship combined with modern production standards.
- Our frames and legs are constructed from marine grade hot dipped galvanized steel for maximum strength and corrosion resistance.
- Galvanized steel resists corrosion for over 50 years in water and over 100 years out of water. All of our components and welds are strong and fully protected. (Source: American Galvanizing Association)
- Posi-Loc® hinge system quickly and securely links sections together without tools making installation and removal very easy.
- Unique flared legs and truss design greatly increases stability and reduces “wobble” found in ordinary docks.
- Designed with storage in min, our frames “nest” together in a 4’x6′ stack to reduce shoreline clutter.
- Legs have 21″ of adjustability to adapt to changing water conditions and are easily leveled with a single tool.
- Cupped foot plate ensures grip with the bottom in severe conditions and protects swimmer’s feet.
- Numerous configurations are possible and can be installed on virtually any type of shoreline.
- Wickcraft provides a rare lifetime warranty on our frames. All of our frames pass a comprehensive quality inspection process before leaving our factory.
- Standard 4’x6′ frames only weigh 55lbs. Attractive triangle sections and 2’x6′ slip section available.
Installation Couldn’t be Easier
Wickcraft docks are designed for ease of installation by the average homeowner. We know your time is valuable and we designed our dock with efficiency in mind. You will be amazed by the time our design saves you, from initial set-up to seasonal installation and removal.
- Wickcraft docks can be installed by one person with no tools.
- Trouble free leveling with a single stainless steel set screw.
- Our “stay-dry” design docks can be installed without getting into the water.
- Frames are easy to carry and only weigh 55 lbs each.
- A typical dock takes less than n hour to install or remove.
“I think you have a great engineered system and I am glad I purchased it! We are looking forward to using the dock for many years to come and think it will be a great investment for our pond.” – Jerry H., Childress, TX.
“We all love the new dock! It’s even better than we imagined. It really feels like an addition to the house. Now we have the most beautiful dock on the lake.” – Fran & Sam J., Dayton, OH.