The key to easy of installation, removal, and strength and durability.
How the Posi-Loc® System works
The Posi-Loc® System consists of two types of lugs:
- Back/male lug. These are small plugs welded to the back ed of each frame. There are two back/male lugs on each corner, welded to the frame 1/2″ apart from each other.
- Front/female lugs. These are hooks located at the front end of each frame. There is one front/female lug on each corner.
Benefits of the Posi-Loc® System:
- Simplicity. The Posi-Loc® System greatly increases the easy of installation and removal.
- Fewer parts. Both the back/male lugs and the front/female lugs are welded to each frame – no extra parts or hardware are required.
- Structural alignment. Once each frame is locked into place with the Posi-Loc® System, they are aligned straight and true. This eliminates both aesthetic and structural issues that arise when frames are off-center and mis-aligned.
- Structural integrity. Once a frame is locked into place, it must be raised almost 90 degree before it is detached. This eliminates the possibility that a frame will come loose by mistake, even in the roughest lake conditions.